No Onion Bhindi Masala
No onion bindi masala you can serve during fasting days also.
- 1/2 kg Lady finger/ okra/ Bhindi
- 2 tsp Red chili powder/ Lal mirch powder
- 1/1/2 tbsp Coriander powder/ dhaniya powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder/ Haldi powder
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds/ Methi dana
- 1 tbsp Fennel seeds/ Saunf
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds/ Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Heeng
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp Dry mango powder/Amchoor powder
- 1 tsp Finely chopped green chili/ Hari mirch
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice/ Neebu ka ras
- 2 tbsp Oil Mustard oil Sarson ka tel
- wash the Bhindi, slit and cut into two. Dry roast the fenugreek seeds, coriander seeds and fennel, coarsely grind into mixer grinder, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add cumin and heeng, cook it 2 minute add green chili. Now add turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chili powder stir, add Bhindi and mix well with spices.
- Add salt, cover and cook for 5 to 8 minute. Add lemon juice, dry mango powder and grinned spices, mix and switch off the gas. Serve hot with paratha or chapati.