Neem Flower, Amla & Honey Tea
Neem Flower and Amla are known for it abundant health benefits. They are used to boost immunity. Neem Flower is used to cleanse blood, avoid any digestive disorders and fight diabetes. Amla is rich in antioxidants. Neem flower, Amla & Honey Tea can be consumed and enjoyed as a mid day drink. It has mild spices that gives a soothing relief, alleviating flu symptoms.
- Â½ tsp Dried Neem Flowers
- 1/4 tsp dry ginger powder
- 1 small Amla diced
- 2 or 3 tsp organic honey
- 5 roughly crushed pepper corns
- 300 ml hot boiling water
- A pinch of turmeric
- Honey as required
- In a small tea pot infuser or a small cylindrical vessel, place the dried neem flowers, dry ginger powder and crushed pepper corns
- Pour 150 ml of hot boiling water and allow the ingredients to steep well.
- Add the diced amla to the flowers and pour 75 ml of hot water. Allow the amla and flower mixture to steep together for few seconds.
- Add a pinch of turmeric and pour the remaining hot water and close the lid.
- After 10 minutes, strain the tea in two cups.
- Mix honey and serve.
Recipe sponsored by Apis Himalaya Honey Visit Profile / Website
In collaboration with