Restaurant Style Butter Naan And Paneer Butter Masala
- Maida flour 2 cups
- Butter 100gm
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Milk 1 cup
- Curd 2 spoons
- Cooking oil
- Paneer cubes 1 cup
- Chopped onions 2
- Chopped tomatoes 2
- Cashews 5
- Chilly powder 2 spoons
- Ginger Garlic paste 2 spoons
- Cinnamon 1inch
- cloves 2
- Sugar 1 spoon
- Cream 2 spoons
- Garam masala 1 spoon
- Take 2 cups Maida
- Add 1 cup milk, 2 spoons curd, baking soda, baking powder, 2 spoons butter and salt to the flour.
- Add little water.
- Knead the flour for 10 minutes.
- Apply 2 spoons oil on the dough and close it with a wet cloth.
- Keep the dough closed for 2 hrs
- Meantime we can prepare paneer butter masala
- Put the paneer cubes in warm water for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes drain water and shallow fry the paneer cubes and keep it aside.
- Saute the onions in oil for 3 minutes.
- Cool the fried onions and grind it with the tomatoes.
- Put a kadai on the stove
- When it is hot add 2 spoons oil and 2 spoons butter.
- When the oil is hot add cinnamon and cloves.
- Add ginger garlic paste
- Add onion tomato paste
- Add chilli powder, garam masala and salt.
- Cook it closed until raw smell goes.
- Add fried paneer.
- Add cashews paste
- Boil it for 2 more minutes.
- Switch off the stove.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and cream.
- After 2 hours spread the dough like Chapathi
- Cook it on hot tawa with butter.
- When bottom of the naan becomes golden brown invert the tawa and show the naan on the flame.
- We can use Pulka while showing the naan on hot flame.
- Next side of the naan is ready now.
- Place it on the plate and serve it hot with paneer butter masala.
Tastiest Pancakes Of All Time!
This mascarpone pancake recipe is not only delicious but also really soft and rich in…
When it comes to health, Protein is one essential nutrient which we should have in…
KACHRI (Chana Dal Mini Fritters)
These fritters are called kachri because of the sound of kachar kachar (कचर कचर) i.e.…
Rose And Chia Seed Detox Treatment For Weight loss
Are you looking for a detox treatment for weight loss?, then this rose petal and…
Manakish – Arabic Bread With Indian Flavour – Fusion Style
Manakish is a very popular Arabic bread made of plain flour and is topped with…
Round Cut Potato Fry
Spicy round cut potato fry goes well with any type of ‘Thali’ Meals. It is…
Why Sip on Sustainability: 5 Top Benefits of Glass soda bottles over Plastic soda bottles
Reusable cups and soda bottles have been on the rise for several years now. Glass soda bottles have been used…
5 Easy Ways To Make Cold Brew Coffee
Don’t waste your money on pricey coffee drinks. Learn these 5 easy ways to make cold brew coffee instead. They’re…
4 Benefits Of Using Smoked Spices In Cooking
Salt and spices are essential staples in the kitchen. Both are used in almost every flavorful dish. Food would be…
5 Grilling Tips With Charcoal or Gas Grill This Summer
Grilling Tips With Charcoal or Gas Grill! Summer is the much-awaited time of the year. With holidays around the corner…
How to Ask AI-Powered Writing Tools About Recipes
Artificial Intelligence has come so far that AI-powered tools are more than common these days. Just look at how popular…
Fad Diets Facts, Fiction And Their Unrealistic Weight-loss Claims
Every now and then there is a Buzz in the health groups and people start following the latest and trendiest…