Naaval Pazham / Indian Blackplum Juice
Naaval Pazham which is commonly known as Nava Pazham in tamil, also called as Jamun Fruit and Balck Plum is a seasonal fruit and found during the month of June to August. This fruit is being sold along the streets corners during summer. Coming to health benefits, it is rich in iron, minerals and acts as a coolant and induces digestion power. It is said to be good for diabetics and purification of blood. It has a strong purple color.
- Naaval Palam / Indian Blackberry â€“ 15 nos
- Lemon Juice â€“ 1 tsp
- Salt â€“ Â¼ tsp
- Sugar or honey â€“ as required
- Water â€“ as needed.
- Wash Indian blackberry / Naaval palam and deseed it.
- Take the chopped fruit, lemon juice, salt, sugar or honey in a blender and Blend it well to a smooth paste.
- Strain to remove the pulps and add some more water if required.