Indian food is simpler can't imagined without the taste of green chilly. However chillies are the most amazing things of a hearty Indian meal. Green peppers are not just a good flavor to add to a dish but they are also extremely healthy. There are various kinds of peppers. Some of them hot and some of them are sweet. I am making with akola or jalapeÃ±o. These are not so hot, once we remove the seeds it is just like vegetables.
- 10-12 green chillies
- 1 tbsp five spices masala
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tbsp roasted corriender powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried mango powder
- 2 tbsp roasted gram powder
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- 3 tbsp mustard sauce
- Take the chillies from terminal make the cut in a slanting way. Remove the seeds.
- Marinate with lemon juice for 10 minutes.
- Take a mixing bowl add aforesaid spices. Roasted gram powder, roasted cumin powder, roasted corriender powder, dried mango powder, five spices masala and salt. Mix well add mustard oil.
- Fill this mixed masala into the chillies.
- Add mustard oil in a frying pan. Place all the stuffed chillies close the lid for 5 minutes. Turn other side and close the lid again.
- Take a serving plate add mustard sauce. Garnish the cooked chillies with mustard sauce.
It can be served along with steam rice, chapati, poori, paratha, etc.
No comments yet
Easy and yummy recipe…