Musk Melon Icecream
- Musk melon pulp / kharbuja pulp - 1 bowl
- Milk - 500 gms
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Crushed cashew nuts - 2 tbsp
- Whole dried milk - 1/2 bowl
- Raisins - 2 tbsp
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom vessel. Once boiled, keep it in a low flame Once the milk reduced to half add sugar and whole dried milk / mawa. Let the milk cool down add musk melon / kharbuja pulp and mix well. Add cashew nuts and raisins and mix well.
- In a blender add the mixture and churn it. Pour the mixture in the vessel and place in the freezer. After 4 - 5 hours take it out and churn again and freeze it. After 3 - 4 hours it would have completed formed. Yummy ice cream is ready. Enjoy. .