- Mung sprouts 250 grams
- Chopped onion 1/2 cup
- Chopped tomato 1/2 cup
- Chopped ginger 1 tbsp
- Chopped big green chilli 1/2 cup
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Black salt 1/2 tsp
- Regular salt 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Wash and soak the mung dal over night or 6 hours. Then strain the water and cover with a piece of cotton cloth. After 10- 12 hours start producing sprouts 1/2 inch long. Boil with 2 Whistler.
- Take a frying pan, preheat add oil, chopped onion, chopped ginger. Saute until the onion translucent. Then add the sprouts and chopped big green chilli. Again saute for a few minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, black salt, lemon juice, season with salt and pepper. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Biscuit Cake Recipe In Pressure Cooker
Biscuit Cake is very delicious cake recipe I found at padhuskitchen.com. It is very easy…
Lemongrass Tea For Weight Loss
Lemongrass Tea has lots of benefits. It is good for blood pressure and good skin.…
Irish Iced Coffee!
This is the non alcoholic version of Irish iced coffee. Irish cold coffee is alcoholic…
Katrazhai Neer Moru/ Aloe Vera Buttermilk
Neer Moru is a spicy buttermilk drink which is very popular in South Indian household.…
Dhone Potar Bora
Dhone potar bora is very famous Bengali cuisine in hot summer days. It has made…
Spinach Banana Muffins
When kids are picky about eating food we want to gave them something which they…
Grilling Your First-Ever BBQ? Follow These 10 Tips And Tricks For The Best Results
Grilling barbecue isn’t just about cooking food. It’s a tradition that fosters the bond between family members or friends. Almost…
How to Ask AI-Powered Writing Tools About Recipes
Artificial Intelligence has come so far that AI-powered tools are more than common these days. Just look at how popular…
12 Baking Mistakes To Avoid Horrible Baking Results Today
Baking Mistakes To Avoid Moreover, baking can be an intensive process and you don’t really want your ingredients, time, and…
11 Best Indian Dessert Recipes To Make At Home For Dinner Parties
Best Indian Dessert Recipes: When you think of Indian food, Indian desserts menu would always strike you in first go.…
How To Store Your Pantry Staples Correctly
A well-stocked pantry is essential in any household. But with the rising cost of commodities, throwing out stuff that went…
Banana Nutrition Facts, Banana Recipes, Banana Ripening And Much More…
Banana Nutrition Facts, Banana Recipes! A recent belief has cropped up among the “health-conscious” which says that bananas have too…
No comments yet
Very simple and healthy recipe.