Multigrain Dosa (Spiced Up A Little With Curry Leaves And Podi) With A Yum Spinach-Potato Filling
The Multi-grain Dosa batter from @Farmz2Familiez as part of Plattershare 's BellyNirvana program was used for this recipe. It is such a healthy and wholesome breakfast because of the texture of the batter itself. I spiced it up a little bit with some curry leaves and podi that I love including, and added a filling of potato-spinach so that the breakfast becomes a complete and nutritious meal.
- 1 cup Multigrain Dosa batter
- 1 tsp salt to be added to the batter
- A sprig of curry leaves for the batter
- 1 tsp of podi
- A small bowl of prepared potato-spinach filling or you can choose any other filling of your choice
- 1 tbsp of ghee
- Add some water to the batter and mix well.
- Add the curry leaves and stir it into the batter.
- Add the salt and podi to the above mix and set it aside.
- Heat up a nonstick dosa tawa and add the ghee to it.
- Spread the batter uniformly on the tawa.
- Cook it for 10 minutes and then flip.
- Cook the other side also uniformly.
- Remove it from the tawa.
- Add the filling and eat hot.
No comments yet
Lovely recipe 🙂
Simran, Totally amazing sounding flavors…
Kirti – Absolutely, I love the flavour it adds to it. I added the podi powder too which a lot of people eat as is. Because it intensifies the flavours 🙂
Thanks a lot Prabhleen !
Tasty and healthy 🙂
Use of Curry leaves in Batter is nice. I never did that before, I will do that.