Moong Pakora Chat
- Moong lentils / dal - 1 cup
- Ginger - 1 inch stick
- Green chillY - 2
- Chopped coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
- Crushed garlic cloves - 1 tsp
- Chilliy flex - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 2 tbsp
- Chilyi sauce - 2 tbsp
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Soak mong lentils / dal for 4 hours.
- Then drain moong lentils / dal completely and add ginger and green chillies and grind it.
- No need to add water while grinding.
- Very smooth paste is ready.
- Mix finely chopped coriander leaves and salt.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Make equal size balls.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden in color.
- Flipping once in between.
- Simmer after we dropped all the pakora and cook in medium flame until done.
- Drain in paper napkin.