Mixed Veg Pickle
- Half cup Cauliflower cut into small pieces
- Half cup carrots cut into small pieces
- Half cup Radish cut into small pieces
- Half cup Green chilies cut into small pieces
- Lemon juice 6 big sized lemons
- Salt to taste for Masala
- 1 Tbsp Coriander seeds
- 1 Tsp Ajwain
- 1 Tsp Fennel seeds
- 1 Tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 Tsp Cumin seeds
- Lightly fry all the masalas and make a fine powder of it.
- Mix this Masala with the cut vegetables and add salt to taste
- Put them in a glass jar and add the lemon juice to it.
- Cover the jar and put under sunlight for a day.
- Serve as you like.