A yummy mix veg preparation that's loved by all.
- 2 to matoes pureed
- 2 onions sliced,
- 1 packet mushrooms blanched
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic-green chilli paste
- 100 gm paneer cubed
- 8 bhindis washed and wiped
- 2 Simla mirch cut into pieces
- Â½ flower gobhi cut into small florets
- Â½ teaspoon red chilli powder
- Â¼ teaspoon haldi
- Â½ teaspoon Kitchen king masala
- Blanch the mushrooms and keep aside. Blanch the tomatoes and remove the skin and make puree. Shallow fry separately the gobhi, paneer, bhindi, simla mirch and keep.
- In a pan, take 2 tablespoon oil and add the onion. Fry till light golden brown. Add the ginger-garlic-green chilli paste. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree and cook till soft and cooked well. Add all dry masalas. Add 4 -5 cups water and bring to boil Add all vegetables and let it cook for 20 minutes with lid on. Serve with rice or phulkas.