Mint juice â€“ healthy and refreshing drink for summers made from fresh mint leaves.....
- 1.5 cup mint leaves/pudina
- 9-10 tbsp powdered jaggery or sugar
- Â½ cup water
- Â½ tsp black salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder/jeera powder
- 3-4 tsp lemon juice
- Remove the mint leaves from the stems. rinse in water for a couple of times.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
- Strain the whole mixture.
- Take ¼ amount of the strained mint juice. add ¾ amount of water. stir.
- Add ice cubes and serve chilled mint juice...