Mint And Tomato Basmati Rice
Fragrant basmati rice is cooked in purÃ©ed fresh tomatoes, and flavored with chopped garlic, couple of whole spices along with fresh mint, cilantro and lemon juice.
- 1 cup uncooked basmati rice white or brown
- 1 Â½ cup about Â¾ lb. or 3-4 medium sized blended or purÃ©ed fresh tomatoes
- Click recipe link for the entire recipe
- Wash and drain the basmati rice. PurÃ©e or blend the fresh tomatoes in a mini food prep or with a hand blender.
- Click recipe link for the complete recipe on Peri's Spice Ladle