Millet soup No need to add any sauce, any dairy products, any starch, any extra spices. Only green veggies and mixed millet with smoked tomato puree. I roasted the tomato and made a smooth paste. Then roasted chopped garlic with a few drops of olive oil. I feel this is a healthy soup which is light and fill the stomach for a long time. It can be served children, grown up boys, girls and even aged person also.
- 1 bowl chopped mixed veggies
- 2 tbsp mixed millet flour
- 2 tbsp roasted tomato puree
- 1 tsp roasted chopped garlic
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp smoked chilli flakes
- A few drops olive oil
- Pink salt to taste
- Chop what ever veggies you have and keep separate.
- Take mixed millet flour in a bowl and make a paste with little water.
- Roast tomato and peel off the skins then make a smooth paste. Roast a few garlic then chop.
- Take a sauce pan boil 2 glasses of water. Then add chopped veggies then let boil until soft. Add pink salt as per your taste
- For tempering add tomato puree, chopped garlic with olive oil. Drop into the cooked veggies.
- Sprinkle with mixed herbs, smoked chilli flakes, then healthy hot soup is ready to serve.
https://youtu.be/ewI88ICPKBU Click this link to watch the recipe on my YouTube channel nanan swade geeta.