Microwave Kesar Pista Doodh Peda
During festival seasons, we always look for easy and yummy sweet recipes. Doodh Peda in minutes? Yes, Kesar Pista Doodh Peda is an easy dessert cooked in microwave using simple and easily available ingredients.
- 1 can of condensed milk 400 gms
- 1 3/4 cup milk powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- A generous pinch of cardamom powder
- A generous pinch of saffron strands dissolved in 2 tbsp of warm milk
- Chopped Roasted pistachios / few saffron strands for garnishing
- In a microwave safe deep glass bowl, melt the butter for 20 - 30 seconds
- Once the butter is melted mix milk powder, condensed milk and whisk well to resemble the thickness of idli batter. Ensure that there are no lumps
- Microwave for 1 min.
- Remove the bowl and mix well using a spatula.
- Place in the microwave again and microwave for 2 mins
- By now you will see the mixture getting puffed up in the oven
- Remove from the microwave and mix the saffron mix, cardamom powder and microwave again for 1 min
- Take the bowl out of the oven. You can clearly observe a grainy kova texture. Mix well, take a little amount of the mixture in spoon and allow it to cool for few seconds before you try to make a ball using your hands.
- If you can do a small peda ball, the mixture is ready, otherwise microwave for just one more minute if needed.
- Take out the bowl and allow the kova mixture to cool down for few mins.
- Meanwhile, grease a parchment sheet liberally using ghee. Grease a rolling pin with ghee.
- Once the mixture is warm enough for you to withstand place on the parchment sheet. Using a spatula or your hands knead gently to a smooth dough without any cracks ideally. Donâ€™t over knead.
- Spread using rolling pin.
- Sprinkle chopped roasted pistachios and few saffrons strands. Roll gently.
- Cut using a cookie cutter or design according to your choice.
- Allow to cool completely and transfer to an airtight container.
This dessert should be made with caution during the process. Try not to use your fingers or bare hand in the bowl immediately after microwave heating. It will be very hot.
Chilli Honey Bangalore Iyengar Style (Eggless) Cake
Honey chilli cake is Indian bakery style Eggless cake. I twisted honey cake with chili…
Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
Red Velvet CupcakesAs the weather gets chilly and streets begin to get decked up with…
Baked Katori Chaat With Russian Salad Filling
Now the summer is officially here, and my kids have been enjoying lots of picnics both…
Masala Buttermilk For Weight Loss
I believe that going back to our roots, in terms of traditional food and drinks…
Minnie Mouse Rose Kaju Katli
Diwali the festival of lights is coming soon and Singapore is already welcoming this with…
Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Oven baked sweet potatoes fries are guilt-free, easy side dish recipe. It’s a healthy tiffin…
4 Benefits Of Using Smoked Spices In Cooking
Salt and spices are essential staples in the kitchen. Both are used in almost every flavorful dish. Food would be…
5 foods that you crave for on a rainy day
For most of us rainy season is the best season of all, if and only if we have no work…
The Complete Guide To Baking Bread at Home
There’s no denying that the Covid-19 pandemic has had a profound impact on our lives. One of the privileges we…
17 Detox Water Drinks For Flat Belly, Weight Loss And Body Cleanse | Healthy Drink Recipes For Weight Loss
“Detox waters have taken the world by storm and unless you’ve been living under a rock you have most certainly…
7 Monsoon Food You Need To Try This Rainy Season
Monsoon – ah those lovely trickling raindrops fills the heart of a foodie with monsoon food cravings. The rains, winds,…
List Of Unique Berries That You’ve Probably Never Heard Of (With Pictures)
We hope you enjoyed are previous article on Types Of Berries, Health Benefits And Berry Recipes, today our Plattershare content…