Mexican Salsa Paratha
- Chapati - 5
- Grated cheese - 1 cup
- Parsley - 3/4 cup
- Capsicum - 1/2 bowl
- Finely chopped green chilly - 2
- Finely chopped onion - 1
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- Oil - 4 tbsp
- Take a large bowl add grated cheese,parsley,green chilly,onion,red chilly powder and salt and mix well.
- Now stuffing is ready.
- Take a chapati spread two spoon stuffing and cover with other chapati.
- Now spread two spoon stuffing and cover with other chapati,repeat the same process.
- Take a bowl add all purpose flour and half cup of water and make a batter.
- Dip the stuffed chapati in this batter and seal the edges
- Grease the pan and place the stuffed chapati ,applying oil on both sides cook in a low flame till crispy.
- Serve hot with sauce