Methi Wheat Flour Dosa
Methi wheat flour dosa is an instant healthy dosa in which wheat flour is ground into smooth batter along with chillies, ginger and onion and mixed up with greens to give a delicious and tasty breakfast.
- 2 cup Wheat Flour
- 2 Green chillies Adjust according to taste bud
- 1 Inch Ginger piece
- 1 Big Onion chopped
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Methi / Fenugreek leaves finely chopped
- Water as needed
- Add wheat flour along with green chillies, ginger, chopped onion and salt in a mixie jar. Grind it to a fine paste by adding water to get a dosa batter consistency.
- Transfer it to a bowl and add the finely chopped methi leaves. Mix well and prepare like a regular dosa using non stick tawa.
- Cook both the sides by smearing very little olive oil. Once done, remove from the flame and repeat the process for the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with chutney.