Medu Vada In Rajasthani Kadhi
- Medu-Vada Batter: 1 Cup We used Farmz2Familiez Ready to cook Urad Daal Batter
- Ginger Chilly Paste: 2 tspn
- Oil to deep fry Vadas.
- Curd: 1.5 Cup Thick Curd
- gm Flour: 2 Tbspn
- Turmeric Powder: 1 tspn
- Green Chilly: 2 Nos.
- Hing: Pinch
- Dry Red Chilly: 2 Nos.
- Chopped Garlic: 6 -7 Nos.
- Curry Leaves: 5 - 6 Nos.
- Cumin Seeds: 1 tspn
- Chopped Onion: 1 nos.
- Water as required
- In ready Made medu Vada batter, add salt to taste, ginger chilly paste and mix well.
- Deep fry Vadas from that and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, take Curd, add gram flour and pinch of turmeric powder and beat it with beater till smooth. Add some salt to taste.
- In a pan, heat a table spoon of oil, add pinch of hing, green chilly, dry red chilly and curry leaves. Let them crackle for a while.
- Add chopped onion and cook it till it becomes translucent. Add chopped garlic to it. Mix it well.
- Add the Curd Mixture to it and mix it properly. Keep on adding water as required. Cook it till it become somewhat thick. Kadhi is ready to be serve.
- In a serving bowl, add Kadhi and put deep fried medu vadas into it. Garnish it with shimmered red dry chilly and some coriander leaves.
- ENJOY this fusion rajasthani KADHI PAKODA with rice / chapati / naan / any indian bread.
No comments yet
Yummy…. Turned out so much nice with a very different Taste… Well Done Wife… Keep Going (Y)