- F2F Medu Vada Batter - 500 gms
- Onion - 1 medium chopped
- Green Chilli - 2 chopped
- Curry Leaves - few chopped
- Coconut - 2 to 3 tablespoon chopped
- Refined oil - for deep frying
- Take F2F medu Vada batter in a big bowl.
- Now add chopped onion, coconut, green chilli and curry leaves. Mix the batter very well.
- Add salt as per taste and mix again.
- Now take a ladle full of batter on your palm and make a hole in the center using your thumb. Now drop the vada in oil and fry under medium flame till golden brown.
- Repeat the procedure for the remaining batter. Serve with coconut chutney.
Carrot Fudge / Gajar Halwa Milk Barfi
You must have tried carrot halwa or carrot fudge/gajar milk barfi, but have you ever…
Easy Chocolate Waffles
Waffle Recipe.A very quick recipe to make tasty and easy chocolate waffles without waffle iron.…
Broken Glass Jello/Pudding
A stunner !!!!!! This is what we can say when we see this broken glass…
Indian Icecream – Thandai Kesar Pista Badam Kulfi
Indubitably India's best traditional classic and creamy sweet dessert among variety of sweets on a…
Traditional Christmas Gingerbread
The essence of Christmas is in the giving gesture. Its not always that we have…
Vegan Burrito Bowl With Grilled Tofu And Vegetable Kebobs, Rice And Spicy Chickpeas
Planning for a wholesome and super easy vegan meal tonight ? Well, a burrito bowl…
Cooking Tips To Remain Healthy
Cooking tips to remain healthy If you are not following balanced eating habits and looking for ways to eat healthier,…
9 Secret Cooking Hacks To Make You The Kitchen Genius
Cooking Hacks To Make You The Kitchen Genius! If you love to cook, you know how frustrating it can be…
How To Write A Recipe – Do’s And Don’ts
How To Write A Recipe? Have you ever wondered why your food blog is not fetching you revenue from Google?…
16 Essential Kitchen Tools and Equipment Recommended By Professional Chefs
Kitchen Tools and Equipment: If you ever tried to purchase or upgrade your kitchenware, you must have realized that it…
Give Out A Beautiful Smile: How To Prevent Coffee Stains On Teeth?
How To Prevent Coffee Stains On Teeth? Most people start their day with a cup of coffee. The warmth, aromatic…
5 Tips For Going Vegan
Tips For Going Vegan! Many people have been transitioning to veganism as it has become popular in the last few…