- Paneer Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 250 gm cut into cubes
- Peas Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 250 gm
- Tomato Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2 large
- Ginger Ã¢â‚¬â€œ small size
- Garlic -5-6 pieces
- Onion Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2 large
- Dhania powder
- Zeera /cumin seeds
- Chilli powder
- Amchur powder
- Turmeric powder
- Cut the onion and fry it in a pan along with sliced ginger and garlic till it turns golden brown.
- Cool it and then grind it with the tomatoes. In a cooker heat oil.
- Add some cumin seeds. Add the mixture prepared. Add salt, turmeric powder, garam masala, amchur powder & dhania powder and cook well till the mixture starts leaving oil.
- Add the pealed peas and roast for some time. Next add around 3 large cups water. Bring it to boil and add the paneer cubes to it.
- Close the cooker and cook on medium flame till 3 whistles or for 5-7 mins.
- Open the cooker when it cools down. Serve the Matar paneer along with roti/bread.