- 1 boil n peel potato
- 1/4 cup milk
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- Some finely chopped coriander leaves
- First u need to wash the potatoes extremely well and peel them properly. Once peeled, cut them into large chunks. This makes cooking easier. Add water to the saucepan and toss in the potato chunks. The water should be enough to cover the potatoes.
- Once the water starts boiling, cover the saucepan and let it simmer for about 20 minutes. Check with a fork if they have become tender. If not, let them simmer for some more time. Drain the potatoes well. Place them in a bowl.
- In the saucepan, add the milk and let it boil for a bit. Once the milk is warm enough, pour it over the potatoes in the bowl.
- Add salt, nutmeg powder, black pepper powder and coriander leaves. Using a masher, mash extremely well. Serve hot!
- Add some garlic or mustard paste for a more vibrant flavour!
Sabja Seeds Atta Foccacia Bread
Chia seeds contain large amounts of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, plenty of high quality protein, and several…
100% Whole Wheat Potato Stuffed Masala Buns
100% Whole wheat masala buns Easy to prepare, No kneading required, crunchy top and soft…
Baingan Ka Chokha
The scrumptious Bihari dishes are highly capable of tingling the taste bud of every foodie.…
Ravo (Milky Semolina Pudding)
Ravo is a milky semolina pudding made by the people of the Parsi community, synonymous…
Pal Therattipal – This recipe is generally prepared during Diwali in our home. There are…
Cheesy Chicken Ala Kiev
Chicken Ala Kiev Recipe is one of the popular appetizers of America, Russia, Ukraine and…
How To Write A Recipe – Do’s And Don’ts
How To Write A Recipe? Have you ever wondered why your food blog is not fetching you revenue from Google?…
New Year’s Eve Twisted Party Ideas
Welcome, New Year!! You must be thinking about New Year’s Eve nibbles and what should you cook today to celebrate…
Why Do Restaurant Pancakes Taste Different?
Pancakes are one of the most popular breakfast foods in the world. They’re soft, fluffy and come in many varieties.…
Pizza Oven – Eat Pizzeria Style Pizza In The Comfort Of Your Home
A compact Pizza Oven? A party without Pizza, Nah. Ordering Pizza every time from a Pizzeria can be a load…
How to Eat Healthy and Nutritious Food Everyday
Regarding your daily meals, it may be easy to put convenience ahead of health as your lives get increasingly busy,…
Pasta Names And Shapes – What Is In The Shape?
Pasta – a basic staple in every pantry and kitchen, this ingredient comes in more shapes and sizes than you…