Crisp fried papad topped with onions, tomatoes, spices and paneer. A perfect all time favourite starter.
- 2-3 papad
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 to mato finely chopped
- 1 green chilly finely chopped
- Paneer cut in small pieces
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Oil for frying papad
- In a bowl add all the ingredients except papad and oil. Mix it well. Make this masala topping before frying the papad.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Take the papad of any size small or the big ones. Fry the papad keep it on paper napkin to remove excess oil.
- Add the masala filling on the fried papad garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve with green chutney. Happy Eating!!
No comments yet
Everytime when we go out we order this…but when i tried making it at home they became soggy. Any tips?