Manila Tamarind Colada
Manila Tamarind is known as Ganga imli, jungle jalebi, or Goras aamli and so many other names in different countries. I recall my childhood by this monkey pod fruit when I was passing through a school where a vendor selling this before some days. It is a milky, sweet, tangy, some pulpy fruit. I want to make something from this and suddenly I got a thought of this recipe. One should must try it once. It will take you in your childhood memories.
- Manila Tamarind Jungle Jalebi - 100gms
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Black Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Chili powder - 1/8 teaspoon
- Chaat masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Tender coconut water - 100 ml
- Ice cube
- Remove Manila Tamarind pulpy fruit from pod. Deseed all. Wash it with water.
- Now put Manila fruit, salt, black salt, chili powder, chat Masala and some icu cube along with coconut water in a blending jar. Blend for 1 minute.
- Pour prepared colada in a serving glass. Serve chilled with Sprinkle of chili powder