One more wonderful, awesome and delicious milkshake lined in my milkshake list. Recently we have been to Yercaud and on the way to Bangalore from yercaud, we got few varieties of mangoes from Salemâ€¦ Salem glitters as gold, with its summer special both with sun and mangoes. No words for Salem Mangoes and now itâ€™s been crushed to milk, imagine the taste, colour and texture, also I have made this using Alponso Mangoes which is known as the â€ King of Mangoâ€. Oh I could see everyone reading this are drooling, now let me share the recipeâ€¦
- Mangoes â€“ 3 nos
- Full Fat milk â€“ Â½ litre chillied
- Almonds / Badam â€“ 5 nos
- Pista / Pistachios â€“ 8 nos
- Sugar or Honey â€“ as per your taste
- Peel and roughly chop the mangoes.
- Heat a cup of water in a bowl, add in almonds/badam and pistachios. Wait for few mins, remove from fire and keep it aside.
- Take mango pieces, sugar or honey and a cup of milk in a blender and blend them well to a fine paste.
- Pour in another cup of milk and blend well again.
- Now mix it with the rest of the milk.
- Peel the skin of soaked almond and pistachios, chop them as you desire.
- Pour the milkshake in a tall glass and top it with nuts. Serve chilled