Mango milkshake is a cool and delicious drink made from blending ripe mango pieces, milk and sugar. Ã‚Â It is the best summer drink loved by both kids as well as elderly people. Ã‚Â Mango milkshake is not only a popular drink but also a very filling drink. Ã‚Â It is Ã‚Â very easy and quick to make recipe too. Ã‚Â You can add Ã‚Â saffron or cardamom to Ã‚Â give a flavour to the drink. Ã‚Â Here I have used cardamom powder in this recipe. Ã‚Â The more juicy and sweet are the mangoes the more tasty and healthy will be your Ã‚Â milkshake. Ã‚Â If the mangoes are sweeter, you can add less sugar and make it more healthier. Ã‚Â Always choose mangoes which are sweet and more juicy. I have used alphonso mangoes which are generally sweet and more juicier. Ã‚Â
- Large ripe alphonso mangoes Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2
- Milk Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 3 cups
- Cardamom powder Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1/4 teaspoon optional
- 2 small ice cubes optional
- Sugar Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2 teaspoons or as per taste
- HOW TO MAKE OR PREPARE MANGO MILKSHAKE RECIPE_x000D_ Wash the mangoes thoroughly. Peel and chop the mangoes into small pieces. Discard the seeds._x000D_ Take a blender or mixer. Add the mango pieces and blend them till smooth and creamy. Add milk, cardamom powder, ice cubes and sugar and again blend everything till smooth. Pour the mango shake into a serving glass.
- Mango milkshake is now ready to be served. Enjoy chilled mango milkshake immediately.
- NOTES/TIPS_x000D_ You can also add ice cubes at the time of serving the drink._x000D_ Add jaggery instead of sugar as per your taste or if you prefer a more healthier milkshake._x000D_ Add chopped dry fruits or small mango pieces for garnishing or serve with a dollop of icecream on the top._x000D_ Since alphonso mangoes are generally sweet, add sugar accordingly._x000D_ It is better if you use alphonso or good quality mangoes which has lot of flavour and less fibre for a more smooth and tasty milkshake.