Mango Iced Tea
A refreshing summer drink with flavors and goodness of mangoes and tea. A touch of lemon makes this tea very refreshing and perfect sip during any time of day especially during the scorching heat.
- Ripe Mangoes 2 large
- Water 4 cups
- Black Tea 2 tsp
- Sugar 4 tbsp or as per the sweetness of the mango need to add more if your mango is not very sweet.
- Lemon juice 2-3 tbsp
- Ice cubes to serve with it.
- Mint leaves and lime slices for garnish
- Peel the mangoes and chopped them. Blend them into a puree. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan add the water, black tea, sugar and bring to boil.
- Once it comes to a boil and once the sugar is dissolved completely take of the heat and strain it in a bowl or jar. Let it cool down completely. You can keep it in the refrigerator to cool down faster.
- Add lemon juice, stir and keep in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Once chilled add the mango puree, stir and mix well.
- Pour the tea mixture in individual glass and add ice cubes, garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices and serve chilled.
Quick Home Remedy For Cough Cold
Give instant relief to your sour throat and common cold with this natural home remedy.…
Apple Gingerbread Cake Recipe
Enjoy this yummy gingerbread cake with your evening tea or coffee
Raw Mango Pickle (Aam Ka Achaar)
Mango Pickle or Aam ka achaar is a most sought after pickle. Tastes best with…
Maple & Mulberry Panna Cotta
An Italian dessert made by blending thick cream, milk, gelatin and honey, is simply delicious,…
How To Chicken Breasts In The Instant Pot
Chicken breasts are probably one of the most cooked and popular dishes out there. They…
Sourdough Gingerbread Brownie (eggless)
Sourdough Gingerbread Brownie (eggless) is quick, easy and tastes terrific!
Wooden Cutting Board – Advantages And Disadvantages
Wooden cutting boards: In addition to a knife, a cutting board is one of the few kitchen supplies that you…
Make Your Cooking More Delicious With The Best Herbs This Season
A dish, no matter how ordinary, can be turned into something delicious using green herbs. These herbs are indeed the…
8 Low Calorie Foods & How Low Calorie Food Helps You To Lose Weight
Low Calorie Foods & How Low Calorie Food Helps You To Lose Weight If one rounds up every diet plan…
11 Plant Based High Protein foods including vegetables for vegetarians
Plant Based High Protein foods! Every vegetarian and vegan is tired of their non-vegetarian friends mocking them about how their…
Indian food that every traveler must try this monsoon
India is not just a country full of the bounty of Nature but it is also bountiful when it comes…
How To Make Almond Milk? Nutrition and Benefits of Almond Milk
How To Make Almond Milk? Just like healthy relationships, healthy habits are crucial. With so many people becoming vegan these…