Mango Filled Paneer Boats.”….(Sandesh)
Sandesh is the famous sweet of West Bengal.i here make it little variation add Oats to make it more healthy.
- Paneer homemade chenna-1cup
- Ripe mango-1
- Coconut powder-1tbls
- Caradmon powder-pinchof
- Cream for decoration
- Roasted oats powder-1tbls
- Wash and peel mango. Cut into small pieces
- Crush paneer with sugar and caradomnn powder in grinder to make smooth paste
- Transfer prepared mixture to heavy bottom non stick pan. Cook on slow fire until mixture become little dry but still moist.
- Add Oats and coconut powder fry for a minute..cool it
- Make small balls . Flatten with hands like chapati Spread tiny mango on one chapati and cover it another
- Seal from all sides put it in the fridge for 1/2an hour. Now cut into two pieces. .it will look like boats.or give shape with ur hand.
- Decorate with cream before serving
No comments yet
So lovely mango boats, very impressive.