Mango Coconut Milk Cocktail
Mangoes are an excellent source of vitamins A and C, as well as a good source of potassium, and it contain beta carotene. Deliciously rich in anti- oxidants, pottasium and fiber. - the mango is the perfect fruit Truly "The king of Fruit"
- Mango - half of one
- banana â€“ half of one
- chikoo â€“ one number
- guava â€“ half of one
- honey â€“ to taste
- thick coconut milk â€“ Â½ cup 75 ml
- thin coconut milk â€“ Â½ cup 100 ml
- fresh milk â€“ Â¼ cup
- ice cubes â€“ 4 nos
- for garnishing
- cashew nuts
- mint leaves
- Tiger Brand Mange Essence - 2 drops
- Wash and remove skin and from mango , chikoo and banana fruit. Cut into small pieces.
- Grind separately guwa fruit and thin coconut milk + fresh milk and strain it.
- Chill a tall glass on a freezer 10 to 15 minutes
- Place all the Ingredients in a blenderâ€“ ( mango, chikoo, banana and strained guava juice and thick coconut milk) and blend for 30 seconds
- Transfer the cocktail into chilled glass. garnishing with mint leaves, cashew and raisins. Serve immediately
- Flavorful yummy Mango and coconut milk cocktail .
Note : Instead of honey you can add sugar or brown sugar. Instead of guava and chickoo you can add fruits ,mango with kivi and papaya , taste all good