Feeling Hungry on valentine's Day?But dont know how to cook,so here is a quick simple unique recipe for the snack lovers.
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 pack of maggi noodles or any noodle you like.
- 1 pack of Taste maker
- Onions-1(finely chopped onions)(you can add cabbage,capsicum,carrots or any kind of vegetable)
- Cornflour powder - 1 tbsp
- Salt 2 pinch
- Oil for frying the pakoras
Post Fusion Recipes from 27th Mar to 02nd Apr 2017 and win a Recipe book worth INR 995/- authored by Celebrity Chef Shazia Khan and an Amazon gift voucher worth INR 250/-
'Recipe theme of the week'
How to cook?
- Take a pan add 1/2 tsp oil and heat it up.
Now add onions and saute it till they turn translucent in color.
Add more veggies if you want.
Keep it aside.
- Take another pan make your maggi by adding 1 cup of water,boil it,add noodles and taste maker.
Now add the fried onions in your maggi.
When your maggi is done keep it aside and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Now take a wok add oil and heat it up.
Take cornflour,salt and add it in your maggi and mix it well.
Then make pakoras from the maggi mixed with cornflour.(yes its sticky,you can apply little water on your hands if needed)
- Deep fry the pakoras and flip them.
Fry them till it changes its color and become crispy.
Take the pakoras out and keep them on an absorbent paper and serve them hot with your dip or ketchup.
Enjoy your crispy Maggi Pakoras.
- Tastes: Crispy and yumm |