- 15 to 20 litchi
- 4 large cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar or as required u can also use honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- A pinch of black salt
- ice cubs
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Clean the skin of litchis ,remove the seeds and keep the pulp in a bowl.
- Make a smooth puree with litchi flash and sugar (you can also add honey instead of sugar)
- Mix with water,black salt, lemon juice, one more time blend the mixture.
- Put the ice in serving glasses then pour the mixture
- garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately