Mathri is famous savoury snack during festival . I have given a new shape to this mathri and it looks very beautiful
- 1 and half cup all purpose flour
- Half cup semolina
- 1 tbsp carrom seeds
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- Oil for cooking
- Now take dough and make small balls with it . Make a circle shape disk by using rolling pin and make more circle disks with remaining dough .
- Meanwhile in a bowl ,take corn flour,add 3 tsp oil and make a thick batter .
- Now take one circular disk and apply corn flour mix all over .
- Now put one more circular disk on it and apply corn flour mix again and put one circular disk on top
- Now roll this in a cylindrical shape
- Cut this horizontal and make small pieces.
- Roll these pieces into small disk by using roller pin .
- Now in a pan take oil,when oil is getting hot fry these mathri until golden brown . Layered mathris are ready
You can use rice flour instead of corn flour .