- Lauki/Bottle gourd 500 gms
- Oil for frying 4-5 big spoon
- Rice flour 3-4 cups
- Cumin seed powder/Jeera powder 1-2 tspn
- Red chilli powder 1-2 tspn
- Turmeric powder 1 tspn
- Coriander/Dhania powder 1 tspn
- Peel off the lauki/bottle gourd skin. Grate the lauki in a container.
- Add the rice flour,cumin seed/red chilli/turmeric/coriander powder.
- If you want you can use garam masala in place of the above spice powder.
- Add salt according to taste. Mix well all the ingredients.
- Mix well & make a dough,add some rice flour if required to make the dough.
- Heat the oil in a shallow frying pan or you can also deep fry.
- Take a small ball size portion of the dough pat it slight flat in the palms.
- Repeat the step & make more.
- Once the oil is ready deep or shallow fry the lauki muth by altering medium to high flame.
- Serve with chutney or sauce & enjoy.