Kurkuri bhindi, Bendakaya vepudu, Vendakkai varuval
* Amchur powder is optional, it is used to get bit sour and tangy taste to the fry.
* You can increase the quantity of red chili powder as per your taste.
* You can also add corn flour in the place of besan/gram flour.
* Add very little amount of water just to bind the okra.
* Do not add much water, okra becomes chewy.
â—† To get crispy bhindi fry it in high flame.
â—† Add salt just before frying the okra, because it makes okra soft.
â—† Donot fry all the okra at a time., make it portions and fry. Because the boiling point of okra will comes down. Check step-2.
â—† Take care while adding curry leaves in oil. I usually run away after adding curry leaves ðŸ˜‰.
â—† Some portion of flour will settle down in the pan, when the flour not dind well with okra. Just filter the oil after cooling, and use it.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Rated 4.5 based on 2 votes
Be the first to rate this post.