The famous kheema Pav is a delicious soft Pav bun stuffed with a spicy kheema and bake to perfection, and topped with butter.
- Maida - 2 cups
- Warm water - 80 ml
- Milk - 80 ml
- Lemon juice - 1/2 lemon
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Active dry yeast - 1.25 tsp
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Milk powder - 17.5 gm
- Salt - 1 tsp
- KHEEMA curry : Chicken kheema - 200 gm
- Chopped onion - 1
- Red chilly powder- 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Jeera powder- 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/4 th tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped - handful
- Refined oil
- For the kheema curry ,Heat a kadhai with refined oil. Add chopped onion and saute till golden brown.
- Then add the ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds. Then add the chopped kheema, powdered masalas and salt. Cook till almost done.
- Add the coriander leaves and stir. Cook till dry and cool it.
- For the pav, Mix warm water and sugar together. Add the yeast to it and let it rise. Mix the flour with milk powder and salt in the bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and milk to the risen yeast mix. Slowly add this mix to the flour and mix slowly while kneading. Add the soft butter to it as well.
- Knead a soft dough, cover it and let it rise in a warm environment for 1 to 1.5 hrs. Divide the mix into small balls (60 gm each). Stuff 2 teaspoon of the kheema mix in each ball and shape them again to form roundels.
- Place them on a greased baking tray and leave it rise for 30 minutes.
- Brush them with milk and bake them for 5 minutes at 200 degree Celsius in a preheated oven and then decrease the temperature to 180 degree Celsius and bake them for 25 minutes.
Eggless Jaggery Date Cake
We all love cakes but we are constantly afraid of eating too many calories. So…
Jackfruit (Kathal) Biryani
Many thousands of years back when there was no concept of "vegetarianism" in India, everyone…
Home Made Ghee (Clarified Butter)
Ghee or clarified butter has been recommended in Ayurvedic cooking and was used in lots…
Vegan Fresh Mint Leaves Hot Chocolate Using Kalya Cocoa Powder
Blending cocoa with flavors is really interesting, and when it is completely relished by our…
Tandoori Veg Platter
Tandoori the name itself triggers the taste buds for most of the people. It's a…
Simple Red Sauce Pasta Recipe For Weight Loss (200 Calorie Meal)
Tomato, onion and garlic pasta sauce with a sprinkle of your favorite herbs and you…
16 Baking Tips For Baking A Good Cake
Baking cake is a very simple affair today. Most of us bake a cake at home. Cake recipes are flooded…
Chia Seeds Benefits and Side Effects – A New Fad Or Real Super Food?
Chia Seeds Benefits and Side Effects! The internet, health community in particular, never fails to surprise all of these with…
Give Out A Beautiful Smile: How To Prevent Coffee Stains On Teeth?
How To Prevent Coffee Stains On Teeth? Most people start their day with a cup of coffee. The warmth, aromatic…
Fad Diets Facts, Fiction And Their Unrealistic Weight-loss Claims
Every now and then there is a Buzz in the health groups and people start following the latest and trendiest…
Can you use ceramic cookware on an induction cooktop?
Can you use ceramic cookware on an induction cooktop? Ceramic cookware is often seen as a safer option than other…
Baking Bread – 12 Must Have Baking Ingredients In Your Kitchen
Must Have Baking Ingredients! More often than not, baking is a planned event, but there are times when you decide…