It contains vitamin C pickles can also made by karonda
- 500 gm karonda
- 350 gm Sugar
- 1 gm citric acid
- Washed karonda and cut in two halves and remove the seeds. Karonda should be dipped in water in a big pan and boil.
- Now take all boiled karonda in a big thin cloth and hang it up for straining juice. When all extract come out. Keep the pan in a fire and mix sugar stir wooden flat ladle till it gets thickened..
- Now remove the pan from fire and mix citric acid. Testing of jelly should be drop taste.
- Jelly should be hygienic, jar should be clean and air tight. To avoid being affected with fungus. Remove this air bubbles from the surface.
- We can serve with bread and biscuits.
Calories: 316 kcal | Carbohydrates: 82 g | Protein: 0.5 g | Fat: 0.4 g | Saturated Fat: 0.01 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02 g | Sodium: 3 mg | Potassium: 81 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 74 g | Vitamin A: 60 IU | Vitamin C: 14 mg | Calcium: 9 mg | Iron: 0.3 mg