Kabuli Chana Role
Kabuli chana role Parents want to feed green veggies their children but they refuse to accept. Here is the way how you treat them. I added raw papaya, beetroot and kabuli chana.
- 1 cup wheat flour
- ¼ cup boiled chickpeas
- ¼ cup grated beetroot
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp seasoning spices
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Butter and hung curd
- Cucumber tomato and onion
- Smoked chilli flakes
- Heat oil add onion, raw grated papaya, grated beetroot, chickpeas and salt.
- Let cook for a few minutes then add seasoning spices and red curry paste. Mix evenly and cooked veggies ready to fill.
- Now make the chapati apply butter then assemble with cucumber, onion, tomato, hung curd, smoked chilli flakes and oregano. Half portion with salad and other part with cooked kabuli chana.
- Now fold the chapati and wrap with leaf and tissue paper. See how your family members reactions.
https://youtu.be/6d2nwtn_Z8k Click this link to watch the recipe on my YouTube channel nanan swade geeta.