How To Make Bhuna Masala For Gravy Vegetables
- 2.5 kgs Tomatoes roughly cut into small pcs
- 2 kgs Onions roughly cut into small pcs
- 100 gm Ginger
- 100 gm Garlic
- 0.5 kgs Refined oil
- Salt As per taste
- 2 tsp Red chili powder
- 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- In a chopper, chop ginger and garlic separately. In a chopper itself, chop tomatoes and onions together. The consistency of the mixture should neither be too fine, nor be too course.
- In a big Kadai or pan, heat oil, sauté ginger garlic till light brown.
- Add tomato onions chopped mixture and keep the mixture on high flame for 10-15 min, then reduce the flame. Cook the mixture on medium flame for 1-1.5 hrs till the water completely evaporates and the masala/ curry leaves oil.
- The quantity of the masala will reduce considerably, once cooked properly.
- Once ready, cook for another 10 -15 min to ensure that the water has completely evaporated for proper preservation.
- Allow the masala to cool down. Store the masala in steel/plastic containers/ice cubes trays depending upon the convenience.
- Store the masala in freezer chamber of refrigerator, as it will freeze.
- For usage, take out the masala from freezer to melt it down and the gravy masala is ready to use for any gravy vegetables.
Ragi Choco Coffee Mug Cake
Filter coffee is common in many of our households. We generally prefer the first or…
Apple Gingerbread Cake Recipe
Enjoy this yummy gingerbread cake with your evening tea or coffee
Mamool / Maamoul
Mamool is a traditional Middle Eastern cookies recipe.They are semolina based cookies that have three…
Bengali Gaja Recipe
Bengali gaja is one of the Mahaprasad at the temple of Jagannath Puri. Those who…
Ginger Water Recipe Flat Belly Diet
This ginger water recipe flat belly diet, is so easy to execute, ginger helps combat…
Saga-Muga (Moringa Leaves)
Family recipes passed down from generation to generation are real treasures for me. And I…
8 Ways To Cut On Your Monthly Food Budget
Ways To Cut On Your Monthly Food Budget? We have a deeply entrenched notion that food is a basic need.…
Amul – The Longest Ad Campaign In The World
The Longest Ad Campaign In The World? A protest, a voice to say “NO” to exploitation can change the world…
Food Photography Tips for Food Bloggers | Food Photography Hacks | Food Photography Secrets | Food Photography Basics
Food photography a very specific still photography genre that demands deeper understanding of the subjects like piping hot gravy, smoky…
Best fruits and vegetables to eat during winters!
Every New Year brings lot of new things, promises, be it a trend, fashion, culture, lifestyle or food. Each one…
29 States And 29 Lip Smacking Street Foods Of India
India is famous throughout the world for its street food and it’s a proven paradise when it comes to eating…
10 Things to Consider Before Starting a Restaurant Business
Opening a restaurant may be a game-changing experience for many entrepreneurs. The restaurant business can give you the freedom and…