Honey Barbecue Chicken Pops
Honey barbecue Chicken pops is my handy recipe to surprise my unexpected guests. Though it goes very well as a snacks for a get-together or cocktail party. Mouthwatering, delicious soft chunks of chicken pieces with Honey barbecue sauce is just a thing which everyone needs as an evening snacks in lazy weekends.
- 2 egg
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 500 gm Chicken boneless skinless
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/8 Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt for seasoning
- 1/2 cup Barbecue sauce
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl add 1 cup of all purpose powder, chicken pieces, salt, black pepper powder, garlic and onion powder and eggs. Whisk it properly.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- In a shallow tray spread 1 cup of all purpose flour. Take chicken pieces drenched it in flour, shake it to remove excess flour and fry it in hot oil.
- Fry in medium heat until nicely brown. Drain in a paper towel. Do same to all chicken pieces.
- After frying is done heat another frying pan and add butter. when butter is melted add barbecue sauce, honey and tomato sauce.
- Check the seasoning. When the sauce become bubbly switch off the flame and fold chicken pieces on it evenly.
- Place it in a serving plate and enjoy!!