Homemade Street Food Beguni
This recipe is called beguni which we can get as a street food. I am showing how it can be made at home. Brinjal slices cut thin and dip in water so the colour will not change and slices also remain hard.
- 1 brinjal medium sized
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 tsp hing
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp carom
- 2 Green chilies chopped
- Oil for deep fry
- Salt to taste
- Cut the brinjal in slices then dip in water. After 10 minutes strain the water.
- Make a batter with gram flour, rice flour, red chilli powder, chopped green chillies, hing, carom and salt.
- Brinjal slices dipped in batter and deep fry. Inside soft and outside crispy.
- Flip the other side and see how crispy.
- These beguni can be served as a snacks or along with Khichdi.
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 155 kcal | Carbohydrates: 27 g | Protein: 7 g | Fat: 2 g | Saturated Fat: 0.2 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4 g | Sodium: 81 mg | Potassium: 423 mg | Fiber: 7 g | Sugar: 6 g | Vitamin A: 90 IU | Vitamin C: 4 mg | Calcium: 21 mg | Iron: 1 mg