Homemade Assorted Chocolates
Who doesn't like chocolates!!! When you can make chocolates at home, then why to buy these from market. Chocolate making is really a very simple process. Collect few interesting mold and chocolate compound and your job is done.
- Premium Dark Compound- 1 packet
- Milk compound Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1 packet
- Premium white compound Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1 packet
- Chopped nuts Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1 cup
- Chopped Raisins Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1 cup
- Various shaped molds
- White chocolate - Cut small pcs of white compound in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Once done, mix the compound using spoon. Again microwave for 20 -30 more seconds.
- Mix the compound well to get a smooth creamy compound. Add ½ tsp oil in compound, if it gets too dry. Pour the white compound in any mold. Tap the mold for even distribution of compound. Keep the mold in freezer for 5- 10 min till set.
- Un-mold the chocolates. Brown chocolates Follow the same procedure as above except add half quantity of both dark and milk compound in bowl to get medium dark chocolate.
- Different flavours and shapes of chocolates : Marble chocolate Add white compound first, top with dark compound in the same mould. Happy Anniversary In a piping bag, add white compound. Pour white compound only in the written inscription.
- Allow it to set for few min in freezer. Top the mould with brown compound mixed with crushed nuts. Set in freezer. Once un-mould , t he written part will be highlighted on brown base. Raisin chocolates: Place 2-3 pcs of raisins at base and top with either of the compounds in different shape moulds.
- Different shapes in different shape mould, try out other variations of chocolates.