Icecream Without The Icecream Maker
How to Make Ice-cream in home with milk is the first question which comes to one's mind as soon as summers approaches. Learning this art will ease your life as you don't have to rush to the super market to buy those ice-cream packs while you are planning to entertain your kids and guest during summer Holidays. Your motherly instinct will approve this ice-cream as you know, what is in the ice-cream. Feel satisfied when you serve this Home-made ice-cream. Also you don't have to burn a hole in your pocket to buy an expensive ice-cream maker with this simple and easy basic Vanilla ice-cream recipe. You can also use vanilla ice cream to make milk shakes, smoothies, sundaes and sky is the limit. All You need to know is to make the basic version of Vanilla icecream
- 2 Â½ cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cream
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a small bowl take 1/4 cup of milk and 1 tbsp of cornflour mix well and keep aside.
- In a non-stick pan take the rest of the milk, let it come to boil on a medium flame for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add sugar and the cornflour-milk mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame and let the mixture cool down completely.
- Once cooled down, and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Use Fresh cream (Whipped Amul fresh cream) and mix it.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container.
- Cover with an aluminium foil paper and freeze for 6 hours or till semi-set.
- Pour the mixture into a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same aluminium shallow container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for approx. 10 hours or till set.
- Scoop out and Serve. Garnish with Sprinkles or choco chips or just add a green mint leaf to add the color to white, smooth, creamy Vanilla Ice-Cream
This Recipe has been shared by Prabhleen Kaur, who loves to cook in her kitchen and make good food and makes food look good. A punjabi by heart, who loves spicy food and her aim is to be a Pastry Chef. We, thank Prabhleen for sharing this recipe with us.
HomeChef Prabhleen Kaur Visit Profile / Website
In collaboration with
Coffee Caramel Coconut Flower Buns
My second entry for the Belly nirvana campaign in association with placeoforigin.in. The second product…
Summers are approaching and this time we have desire for refreshing drinks. Lemonade has served…
Beguni is the delicious pakodas from Kolkata, made with brinjal. Slices of egg plant or…
Millet Pizza Burgers
A delicious and super healthy millet burger that combines two favourites: pizza and burgers!
Bal Mithai – Uttarakhand Dessert
Bal mithai is a delicious, Tasty and Delightful famous sweet of Uttaranchal. It's one of…
Baked Spinach Corn In White Sauce
Baked Spinach Corn is a continental dish, cooked in white sauce and served with garlic…
30 Essential College Grocery List For Students In 2023
As soon as you arrive at college, you will be responsible for all aspects of your life. Before you go…
Do You Know These 10 Italian Cooking Methods
Italian Cooking Methods? Lasagne, bolognese, fettuccine, tiramisu, margherita, gelato… These are all names that bring mouth-watering thoughts to any Italian…
How To Detox Your Body After A Night Of Partying
If you’re a party animal, a social butterfly or love social gatherings in general, you would completely understand how the…
8 Spices of India That Rule The Indian Kitchen
Spices of India – Indian cuisine is globally known for the flavour of herbs and spices. It is predominantly a…
Black Rice – Is It Still Forbidden? Enjoy 9 Healthy And Easy Black Rice Recipes
Black Rice – A superfood which has been cultivated in few parts of India from a very long time became…
20 Must-Know Tips for Aspiring Food Bloggers to Take Their Culinary Creations to the Next Level
If you’re an aspiring food blogger looking to take your culinary creations to the next level, you’ve come to the…