Home Made Peanut Butter
Home made peanut butter is a healthy vegan options for the kids to include proteins in their meal. Market peanut butter is loaded with sugar and preservatives. So make it at home serve with breads.
- 1 cup peanut
- 3 tbsp jaggery
- 1 pinch Salt
- Dry roast the peanut for 10 minutes so continuously stir it so that peanuts do not burn.
- With help of a muslin cloth, remove the skin or you can keep the skin as it has good amount of nutrients.
- Put peanuts, jaggery(optional) and salt and pulse it for 1 minute.
- Stir it with help of spoon and continue to pulse it till release the oil and gets the buttery texture.
Storage of peanut butter
- Put it in airtight container in fridge. It will last for 10 days or may be less if it's left:)
Calories: 495 kcal | Carbohydrates: 31 g | Protein: 19 g | Fat: 36 g | Saturated Fat: 6 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16 g | Sodium: 35 mg | Potassium: 543 mg | Fiber: 7 g | Sugar: 19 g | Calcium: 84 mg | Iron: 3 mg