Home Made Groundnut Chikki/Shengdana Chikki
- Groundnut 1 small bowl
- Jaggery/Guud 2 small bowl
- Sajuk Tup/Ghee for greasing
- Take 2 small bowl full of jaggery in a wok.
- Cook the jaggery by heating on low flame.
- Take care that once the jaggery starts melting stir in between or else it might burn.
- Side by side roast the ground nuts on a hot pan.
- Take out the outer skin/cover of the ground nuts once cooled.
- Now the jaggery is completely molten. Add the roasted groundnut.
- Keep a plate ready with greased ghee/sajuk tup.
- Spread the jaggery-ground nut mixture over the plate.
- Let the chikki cool. Once it is cooled you can cut in pieces.