Healthy Sugar Free Oats And Fruit Cookies
Here is a recipe of healthy sugar free oats and fruit cookies. I have used mashed banana and honey for sweetening them. You can also use apple pulp instead. Cinnamon powder goes well with banana and apple flavour. I just love the aroma while the cookies are being baked.
- Oats - 1 cup
- Whole wheat flour - 1/2 cup
- Eggs - 1
- Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 spoon
- Mashed banana - 1/2 cup 2 medium size bananas
- Fresh red currants - 1/4 cup
- Raisins - handful
- Dessicated coconut - 2 tbsps
- Honey - 2 - 3 tbsps
- Butter - 3 tbsps softened
- Beat the butter and honey until blended.
- Add the egg and beat it until well mixed.
- Now add the oats, flour, mashed banana, salt, baking soda. Stir to mix all the ingredients.
- Finally add red currants, raisins, cinnamon powder and dessicated coconut and stir carefully.
- The moisture of mashed banana, honey and egg is sufficient to bind the dough.
- Take a small portion and flatten it on your palm. Place them baking sheet and flatten the cookies with a fork
- . Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180 C ( 360 F) for about 15 - 20 minutes or until light brown.
Recipe sponsored by Apis Himalaya Honey Visit Profile / Website
In collaboration with