Health Mix Laddu , a healthier and tasty Indian sweet. It will take less time and less ingredient to make this laddoo.Â
- Health Mix Powder â€“ 1 Â½ cup
- Ghee â€“ 2 tbsp
- Cashews & raisins â€“ as needed
- Salt â€“ a generous pinch
- Cardamom powder â€“ Â½ tsp powdered
- Jaggery Vellam â€“ Â¾ cup (Powdered)
- Water 1 cup
- Heat a wok, add ghee, roast cashews and raisins, keep it aside.
- In the same wok with remaining ghee add health mix powder, stir in low flame until the moisture goes off.
- Let it cool for some time in a wide plate.
- Meanwhile prepare jaggery syrup.In a sauce pan, add water, once it starts bubbling, add jaggery to it.
- Boil until the jaggery completely dissolves and the syrup slightly thickens. Turn off the flame, drain the syrup to remove impurities and keep aside.
- After the healthmix cools slightly, add roasted cashews and raisins, 1 tbsp of ghee and cardamom powder. Mix altogether well and add jaggery syrup using spoon little by little.
- No need to add all the sugar syrup, add it little by little and mix the powder side by side.
- The mix should be in the level to make laddoos. So no need to add all the syrup.
- Take small portion and make laddus. Use ghee for final touch. Do same for the remaining mix and arrange it in a box.
No comments yet
Simple and easy recipe, thanks for sharing Ranjani. Just an advice, you don’t have to number your steps manually as they are added automatically. Keep Fooding Around… 🙂