Fish made by green leaves, I added different types of green leaves. I made a paste with adding leaves, green chillies and garlic. This is healthy and tasty recipe.
- 500 gm katla fish
- 1 cup green leaves paste
- 7 to 8 garlic cloves
- 5 to 6 green chillies
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup curd
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Wash the fish pieces and marinate with turmeric powder, salt and lemon juice.
- Make a paste with adding green leaves, green chillies and salt.
- Shallow fry the marinated fish and keep aside. In the same pan add chopped onion and stir fry.
- Add the green paste and stir fry then add curd. Mix together then add salt and little water.
- Shallow fry the marinated fish and keep aside. In the same pan add the fried fish and cover with cooked paste. Now it is ready to serve.
https://youtu.be/8tFLqIEs5nI Click this link to watch the recipe on my YouTube channel nanan swade geeta.