Gobhi Paneer Tikka In Sandwich Griller
Tried this innovative way to make the cauliflower cheese tikka in sandwich griller and outcome was very nice.
- 5 florets Cauliflower
- 200 gm Paneer cut into pcs for tikka
- 2 tbsp Gram Flour besan
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 1 tsp Refined oil
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 pinch Red chili powder for colour
- Salt as per taste
- Dry mango powder as per taste
- Chaat masala as per taste
- Marinate â€“ To prepare marinate, mix curd, besan, ginger garlic paste, spices, red chilly powder.
- Mix it well and put the cauliflower and paneer pcs into it. Keep it in refrigerator for 1 hour or at least for 15 min.
- Heat the sandwich griller and put all the pcs in griller.
- Serve hot with sauce.
Calories: 351 kcal | Carbohydrates: 7 g | Protein: 17 g | Fat: 28 g | Saturated Fat: 15 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 66 mg | Sodium: 33 mg | Potassium: 72 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 18 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 503 mg | Iron: 1 mg
No comments yet
Looks yummy !!!!