Gheur is very traditional recipe from Jammu and Kashmir region It is also known as the Welcome Dish as it is served to important guests when they visit for the first time. Dogri people make this dish when new member arrive their home at first time like new bride or son in law . It can be very easily made and is delicious Gheur Regional from Jammu and Kashmir region.
- Ã‚Â½ cup Maida or all purpose flour
- Water as required
- Ã‚Â½ tsp ajwaine seeds
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh peas coarsely crushed
- Oil for frying
- Keep this aside for fermentation about 1 ½ hours.After 1 ½ hours. take maida batter, add corainder leaves, ajwaine seeds, salt as per taste and crushed peas into it .
- Mix all ingredients well .
- Now take a kadai or pan , heat oil,pour this batter with hands ,pouring continue to make a round net shape .
- Fry only one side and you can see round shape will form. crispy Gheur is ready .
- Take out this gheur with knitting needle.
- Make similarily with remaining batter.
- Serve this gheur with sugar, curd or Allo ki sabji with gravy .