Garlic Bread On Tawa
The easiest and quickest recipe of making garlic bread on tawa without using oven. Perfect evening snacks for bachelors. Goes well with soups, pastas etc.
- 4 slice of White bread
- 2 tbsp of Amul butter
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- Red chilli flakes
- Salt if required
- Take melted butter in a small bowl add minced garlic. Mix it well. The garlic butter is ready.
- Half each slice of bread.
- Spread evenly the garlic butter on the bread slices.
- Heat tawa on high flame once its hot reduce the flame to low or medium. Place the bread slices on the tawa. Cover with a plate.
- Cook till light golden and a bit toasted at the edges.
- Take out on a plate sprinkle oregano and red chilli flakes. Serve Hot!!