The Fusion Pizza is a healthier substitue for Poori Bhaji,a popular breakfast in North-India.Replacing the not-so healthy potato with Raw Bananas and vegetables,this dish represents the traditional Poori-Bhaji with a healthy and tasty twist.The deep-fried Pooris here are replaced with whole wheat bread/buns.Quick,healthy and an easy to make Fusiopn Bhaji Pizza serves as a wholesome breakfast.
- Raw Bananas - 6
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes - 1 Â½ Cup
- Finely Chopped Onions - 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Capsicum - Â½ Cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies - 1 tbsp
- Green Peas Boiled and Mashed - Â½ Cup
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - Â½ tsp
- Coriander Powder - Â½ tsp
- Pav-Bhaji Masala - 2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Oil - 3-4 Tbsp
- Water - As Reqd
- Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Onions - 2 tbsp
- Grated Paneer - As Reqd
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese - As Reqd
- Black Pepper - As Reqd
- Chopped Coriander For garnish
- Whole Wheat Breads - 8
- Butter - 50 Gms
- Wash, boil and peel the bananas. Allow it to cool for a while and grate them.
- Heat oil in a wok, add cumin seeds. Once they change color, add onions and sautÃÂ©. Add green chillies.Add capsicum and tomatoes and cook for 10-12 mins till they are soft. Now add mashed boil peas and mix well.
- Season with red chilli,turmeric powder, coriander powder, pav bhaji masala,salt as required and mix well. Add bananas and add water to combine everything.
- With the help of potato masher, mash the vegetables and cook for 10 mins. Switch off the flame and add lemon juice. Allow to cool for some while.
- For the Pizza, take a bread, and apply butter on it. Now evenly spread the prepared bhaji. Sprinkle finely chopped onions, grated paneer,grated cheese and black pepper powder. Keep it in the preheated oven at 120°C for 8-10 mins.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve the pizzas with ketchup.
No comments yet
Yummmmm… I love pizzas and pastas and this one looks tooo tempting…